Labels

Monday, September 9, 2013


Introduction.

            My name is George Angelo Lescano. My career goals are to firstly graduate from college with possible a Master’s in Automobile Engineering and hopefully get a job in a well-known company like Nissan or Ferrari if possible. In the next the 5-10 years hopefully I see myself in college, almost done with my bachelors or master’s degree soon. How I plan to get where I want to be 5-10 years from now is by studying hard and staying in school. I also to get high grades and maintain a high GPA in school.
            I consider myself pretty sociable with everyone. I think this because I have plenty of friends and practically in every class I have I have at least a couple of friends in them. I am most of proud my accomplishments I have succeeded throughout my school years. I have maintained honor roll for all of middle school year and becoming president as well. In my free time I like to play games, play soccer or chill with my friends. I enjoy being with my friends and playing soccer because I can loosen up and relax a little from my school work. My hobbies is practically only playing soccer because I like playing with my friends.
            My favorite thing about school is seeing my friend’s everyday. I think if I had no friends in school then I would be miserable in this school. Thankfully I have friends, like Casey. My least favorite thing about school is seeing idiots in it. Sometimes they can annoy me so much and can almost drive me insane, I swear. My favorite class last year was art. I drew so much and made many artworks that I feel good about.
            My most recent language arts were in 8th grade and I had Honors language arts, and I felt proud because I felt kind of advanced from others. My favorite book is called “Ghost Man” because it is a story based on money chase and many other cool and dangerous aspects of living the criminal life. I mostly like to read action books, or books that tell or convey a message to us. I like to learn very amazing and weird facts. Books that have those very weird but surprising/interesting facts are cool, like the “Guineas World Record Book.” Other than that I really do prefer action stories.
            If I could go anywhere I would like to travel to Dubai. The reason is because the life culture over there is very wealthy like. The police drive in Ferrari and Lamborghini’s, and the reason is not because cars over aren’t fast and they need cars like Ferrari’s, they just have them to look showcase such a bravura and fancy car. I learn the most when teachers tend to keep the class entertaining and interact with his/her students. A teacher who sits down and doesn’t do anything but give students packets to do is not a method of learning at all. After high school I will probably try to achieve to get into a very good college and work straight ahead for my Bachelors at the professional I have probably chosen by then. My ideal job is to design the outlooks of the future cars. I would like to create the structure and how each part connects to each other to create a very unique design that will grab driver’s attentions. Three adjectives that others might use to describe me is probably exultant, hilarious, and kind. Exultant because I can be in a very crummy mood, but then jump into happiness because being sad isn’t worth being at all! Then hilarious I would say because I can say some very random things and make very corny but laughable jokes. Lastly they would say kind because I don’t tend to get on anyone’s nerves. Most of the time I see ways to become everyone’s friends, unless you’re annoying then I would despise you. My definition of Language arts is the study or education of grammars and other aspects on the field of reading and writing. 

1 comment:

  1. Well done - you seem like an intelligent and well rounded young man.

    ReplyDelete